What is the EB-5 program and what are the program goals?
- US Congress created the fifth employment-based preference (EB-5) permanent resident visa program in 1990
- EB-5 Regional Center program established in 1993 to attract more investments, help EB-5 investors find better investments and facilitate immigration process
- “Regional Centers” are private enterprises, focusing on investments in a specific geographical region
- Qualified foreign investors invest $500,000 or $1,000,000 and receive a temporary resident visa
- The amount is invested and, if shown to produce 10 new jobs within 30 months, the foreign investor receives a permanent green card
- Obtaining green card and safety of investment are paramount
- It sources projects which meet EB-5 job & investment criteria
- It provides the EB-5 Investor with an investment vehicle (through a limited partnership created for each project) for the EB-5 Investor’s minimum required investment (either $500,000 or $1million)
- It promotes (markets) projects which meet the job creation requirements to Foreign Investors seeking Visas (EB-5 Investors)
MAS Investment Group is proud to be affiliated with the Orlando EB5 Investment Group.
“MAS Investment Group is pleased to be an integral part of EB-5 investments. As Investment Committee Chairman of the Orlando EB-5 Investment Group, we apply the same sound real estate principles as used in the property selection and management of the MIG portfolio.”
Richard J. Whaley
Principal, MAS Investment Group
“The EB-5 program is exciting for America now when capital in this country is short. We can attract foreign capital to fill the gap and at the same time create jobs and create opportunities for our foreign partners to be a part of the American dream. It’s a win-win for everyone.”
Chairman, NAI Realvest